Hey there,
Karly and I will be flying into Traverse City on Saturday evening via NWA (the rap group, not the airline) at around 8:45 p.m. We'll be staying at the Bayshore Resort and will be leaving around the middle of the day on Monday. We don't currently have plans to rent a car.
Karly wanted to know, if you're not changing your name to Frichalak, if you were going to use MichFry, instead. I mean, you didn't say you weren't, so I'm going to assume it's a yes.
-D
p.s. You already have seen embarrassing pictures of Dave and I, so I don't think I'll bother posting them again. :p
Welcome!
On September 30, 2007, after much planning and help from our friends & family, we tied the knot in Traverse City, Michigan! (Fig. 1) So now we'll use this blog (set up for wedding planning) to chronicle our continuing adventures in Berkeley and beyond.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment